FIBER IN STOCK focus is stocking and providing fiber optic cable for a quick turnaround, at a low cost and reducing lead times on Custom fiber optic cable orders .Our TELDOR FIBER is a World class cable manufacture utilizing CORNING GLASS and is committed to innovation and excellence. Today TELDOR FIBER is recognized as a leading cable manufacture in almost all markets where fiber optic cable is sold .The Company was established in 1966 with the intent of manufacturing telecommunication cable across the world. TELDOR FIBER are sold and distributed in more than 25 countries on all 5 continents. TELDOR cables can be found in the most prestigious cabling projects all around the world, marketed either TELDOR brand name or with one of many international cabling companies to whom we provide with a private label. TELDOR FIBER is included on the RUS/USDA list of accepted materials and meets the Buy American Requirements. TELDORS quality system is approved to conform to requirements of ISO-9001:2008
FIBER IN STOCK IS A FULL LINE SUPPLIER OF FIBER OPTIC ASSOCATED PRODUCTS:
MICROFIBER-MICRODUCT-FUTUREPATH CONDUIT, WE HAVE THE SOLUTION
Our newest products are Microfiber, Microduct and Futurepath .We have the solution to maximize your occupied duct systems and increase your fiber capacity with a smaller conduit. Call us for Microduct, Futurepath sizes and Microfiber counts available. We also have all your Microduct and Futurepath accessories
FIBEROPTIC BLOWERS AND FIBEROPTIC CABLE PULLING EQUIPMENT
Fiber optic blower cable installation equipment are capable of blowing both standard fiber and Microfiber. Our Fiberoptic cable pulling equipment consist of a hydraulic motor ,variable speed foot control ,manual flow control valve for adjusting maximum speed and a manually adjustable pressure relief valve for adjusting the ultimate pull tension.
FIBEROPTIC MISCELLANEOUS MATERAILS WE STOCK
Fiber optic splice closures, fiber jacket slitters, fiber optic duct plugs, fiber optic pull boxes, fiber optic Cable locators, fiber markers, fiber trailers and more.
- Fully equipped hi-frequency laboratory
- OTDR and OLS-PM testing for all major optical fibers and wavelengths.
- Fully equipped mechanical testing laboratory
- Fully equipped chemical and materials testing laboratory
- Environmental testing (Temperature, Permeability, UV, Flame, Aging)
- Teldor warrants that the products, under normal use, shall meet in all material respects the specifications of Teldor for such products as reflected in the respective Teldor Data Specifications Sheet, for the following periods of time from the time of completion of production (the “Warranty Period”): Warranty Period of 15 years shall apply to the products.
- 2. Teldor warrants further that at the time of delivery the products shall be adequately contained, packed and labeled and conform in all material respects to statements made by Teldor on any container packaging or label.
- 3. Under no circumstances shall Teldor be liable for any repair or replacement needed in whole or in part (i) as a result of inappropriate environment, improper storage, transportation, handling, installation, use, removal, modification, maintenance or repair, negligence or fault, by any party other than by Teldor; or (ii) as a result of accident.
- 4. During the Warranty Period Teldor shall, at Teldor’s discretion, either repair, replace or give credit for the purchase price of, any defective products found to fail to comply with this Warranty and returned by the Buyer to Teldor. In no event shall Teldor be liable for damages in excess of the purchase price received by Teldor for the product. Teldor shall acquire the ownership of all the products that have been replaced or given credited for. This Warranty shall also apply to the repaired or replacement part during the remaining portion of the Warranty Period, if any.
- 5. This Warranty applies only if (i) Teldor has received a written notice from the Buyer giving details of the defective item before the end of the Warranty Period, (ii) Teldor has been afforded a reasonable opportunity to inspect the item in question, and (iii) the Buyer has provided at its expense all assistance and support needed by Teldor to fulfill its obligations under this Warranty.
- 6. To the extent permitted by applicable law, this Warranty is exclusive and constitutes the entire warranty and liability of Teldor with respect to the products, and all other warranties or liabilities imposed or implied by statute, law or custom are explicitly excluded. In no circumstances shall Teldor have any liability for consequential or indirect loss or damage no matter how arising, or of any loss arising out or in connection with the ability or inability to use the products. Teldor expressly excludes liability for all costs associated with the installation of the replacement items, the removal of the items being removed, and the repair of defective items other than at Teldor’s premises.
- The full description of the terms, conditions and limitations of the Teldor warranty are agreed on a case-by-case basis.