The Condux Gulfstream 400™ Fiber Optic Cable Blower is designed for the installation of fiber optic cables with diameters from 0.23" (5.8 mm) to 1.13" (28.7 mm) into microduct.
Order Duct and Cable Packs seperately, to ensure the correct size for your needs.
The Condux Gulfstream™ 400 Fiber Optic Cable Blower is ideal for “Last Mile” Fiber Installations.
Install up to 300 feet of fiber optic cable per minute (90 m/min). The cable travels at the same speed as the air! A carrier is always attached to the front of the cable. Compressed air propels the carrier and cable through the air-tight sealed duct. And, because air flow and tractor drive speed can be adjusted, you can install fiber at the rate which best suits any application.
The Condux Gulfstream 400 Deluxe Fiber Optic Cable Blower features longer tractor feed grip area for less stress on the cable, and a manual cylinder on the tractor feed to better control down pressure. Condux’s patented traction control system shuts down the blower when problems with cable slippage or duct blockage are detected, adding safety to every job and preventing costly cable damage.
Convenient tilting of the Condux Gulfstream 400 Deluxe Fiber Optic Cable Blower for ease of pouring in lubricant. Easily install cable into rollers, then close and you are ready to start.
The Condux Gulfstream 400 Deluxe Fiber Optic Cable Blower is extremely easy to handle and transport. The blower and all accessories including hydraulic hoses, cable and conduit packs and seal kits conveniently fit into a lightweight job box with wheels.
Can be ordered with or without the Electronic Control Box (ECB). The ECB monitors and displays the cable and tractor drive speeds and will automatically shut off the blower in these conditions: Over pressure limit, slippage, over-speed, cable stoppage.
Just select your Cable Pack and Duct Pack (see Cable Packs) (see Duct Packs).
Cable Packs: include Cable Grips (for end of cable), Pneumatic Venturies and Cable Seals.
Duct Packs: include Cable Grip (for end of inner-duct), Cable Carrier, Innerduct Clamps, Innerduct Seals, Innerduct Pulling Eye & Foam Carriers.
What's in the box?
- GS400 Blower with or without ECB
- 02290222 SmallCase w/foam insert
- 02284600 Small Divided Case w/parts label
- 08780126 O-Ring Seal Kit
- 02286416 (2 Pin) Extension Cord
- 08230800 Canvas Bag
- 08780223 Venturi Air Plug (Seal Disk)
- 08780424 Capscrew Set (12-M04-07)
- 08780424 5⁄8" x 600 lb Swivel (16 mm x 2,669 N)
- 08761248 Power Cord Assembly Lighter Plug
- 08780384 20' (6 m) Hydraulic Hose Set
- 02289620 Wrench, 3⁄4"
- 02290168 Standard & Metric Hex Key Set
- 02284000 3⁄8" Drive Ratchet
- 02290520 9⁄16" Deep Well Socket
- Job Box
- Duct OD: 1/2"-2" (10-51mm)
- Fibre Cable OD: 0.23"-1.13" (5.8-28.7mm)
- Average Distance~: 6,500ft
- Max Speed: 300ft/min
- Weight: 104lbs
- Push Force: 0-180lbs (778 N)
- Air Pressure Requirements (PSI)*: 100-130 PSI
- Air Pressure Requirements (BAR)*: 10-14 Bar
- Flow Requirements (CFM)*: 185-500 CFM
- Flow Requirements (CMM)*: 5-14 CMM
- ~Dependent on duct installation, integrity and size of fiber and duct
- *Air pressure and flow requirements depends on the size of duct and the size of fiber being installed into that duct.
- Speed and distance counter LCD read-out
- Hinged air block and conduit clamps
- Smooth and quiet belt tractor
- Convenient tilt capability allowing ease of puring in lubricant
- ECB prevents potential cable damage
- Able to blow fiber cable long distances
- Very fast
- Sensors front and rear to protect your cable throught install
- Total control of your fiber installation
- Portable, everything goes in the job box
- Easy to install cables into rollers
- Superior service and support